Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Life On A Space Station


Hi I’m Eliza Genniken, I’m 12 years-old and I live in the weirdest place. I live on a space station with my mum, dad, my 2 sisters and my brother and my pet. I’m going to tell you what life is like to live on a space station in 2040. First thing is there no gravity so every thing either has to be bolted or velcroed into place. And when we sit down to eat or to sleep we have to be strapped into bed or into our seat because if you don’t you start floating around. When on a space station if you want a shower you have a tube around the shower so none of the water can escape, also you can’t have a real live pet up there because they would die so the next best option is either a computer pet or robot pet. By the way I don’t have either of those things I have a pet monkey called Comet. He’s really loyal and he’s my best friend. Sometimes he even helps me with my homework because when I was traing to live on a space station he was to. He was sent to school with me to learn to read and write. When we are almost out of food Mum or Dad call mission control and if we want anything brought up on the next shuttle we have to call mission control on our own personal computer. By the way Comet and I still have to do school lessons but we do them by hologram since we can’t get a school teacher to live on the space station with us. Now then lets have a tour of me and comets room, we have a TV and playstation3, 2 kings size beds plus we don’t have to clean our room we have robot maids to do it. That’s about all I can tell you about life on a space station unless you come and visit me, see you in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home